Thursday, January 28, 2010

In Need Of Socks..

It occured to me, as I was folding the laundry, that I own several pairs of socks with holes in them. I think I may have known this for some time and put them on my mental checklist whenever I head off to the store.

But so many things take priority on that list like diapers, formula, ballet slippers...that socks for Mom gets bumped to the "I'll get that next time" list. Why is it so hard for grown woman to buy herself some socks if she needs them?

Update...the Basic Fitness Theory course is brutal. I write the test, as well as another test, after two full days of a Group Fitness course (oh! there will be sweating!). I've been studying in 20-30 minute intervals when the baby decides she wants to play or have a power nap. Not sure how much is sinking in...

No comments:

Post a Comment